Do you review the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement on a monthly basis, but not look at your Statement of Cash Flow? This seminar is designed for owners and the financial manager of your company. The Statement of Cash Flow is probably one of the most under-used and misunderstood tool for analyzing a company’s financial condition. Attendees will
go through step by step the descriptions of terms, the financial statements used in the cash flow statement and what the cash flow statement tells you. We will also address the format of Direct & Indirect Methods and of course, review examples.
Other topics of discussion will include:
• Understanding Cash vs. Accrual Basis
• Where is Your Cash Coming From?
• Where is Your Cash Going to?
• What Types of Business Activities Contribute to the Statement of Cash Flow?
• What is the Cash Flow Equation?