Seeking a highly competent Inspector with construction and inspection experience with streets, roadway and utilities (line work, plant/pump stations, and electrical). The construction inspector will assist in expediting contractors’ progress by minimizing conflicts and conflict resolution, identifying change order potential, detailing deficient work and repairs and other support related services.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years of roadway and utility inspection or construction experience;
- Street inspection experience, including pavement construction, subsurface utility work, storm drainage etc.
- Utility inspection experience such as underground utility line, pump station, and electrical and instrumentation.
- Facility projects experience such as new construction rehab, buildings etc.
- Strong administrative and computer competencies;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;