Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide exceptional guest service in order to create a quality guest experience
• Monitor exhibits and instruct guests in proper handling techniques of animals
• Execution of guided behind the scenes tours and exclusive animal encounters
• Solicit onsite sales of paid exclusive encounter programs
• Collect and maintain records including waivers and agreements signed by guest who purchase exclusive animal encounters
• Use storytelling techniques to connect guests with animals and exhibits, and interpret the mission of the aquarium
• Facilitate public interpretive programs with the use of bio-facts, animal ambassadors, and approved exhibit/ animal guides
• Interact positively with all staff members and volunteers
Job Requirements: Less than High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalentcombination of education and experience.
Please apply online at https://www.texasstateaquarium.org/careers/
Any applications submitted through the Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce, email, mail, or fax will not be reviewed.