Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Personal Trainer to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, a desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
• Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises.
• Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
• Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
• Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
• Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
• Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the management team.
• Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
• Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (NESTA, ACE, ACSM, Cooper Fitness, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
• First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
• Desire for longevity
• Previous sales experience is a plus
• Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
If you don't meet the above-referenced qualifications, your resume will not be reviewed. At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!